Dry Hair/Oily Hair/Combo
There are numerous contributing factors for dry hair. Listed below are a few key points. To answer the why, and simple solutions on how to achieve optimal scalp and hair health :
• Invigorate • Energize •Vitalize
C H A N D A • Luxury Oceanic Sea Minerals, natural • organic product line for skin, scalp and hair
• inclusive line for all ethnicity, skin, scalp, hair types, women, men & children
If you are shampooing your hair daily,
1 – Try every other day instead. By shampooing every day the potential of stripping the scalp and hair of its natural oils (lubricants) may alter the scalp's pH negatively and certainly dry out scalp and hair. Sebum, is the body's natural oil, is not the same as adding moisture - scalps need to be hydrated. Shampooing every other day allows the scalp to rest, recharge, and regenerate. Water- only rinsing of hair, can be especially drying natural curly hair, to scalp and hair not to mention any sebum or styling product is now glue-like in the hair. Especially drying effect for wavy or curly hair.
2 – Every 2-3 days gives the scalp opportunity to further recharge, through brushing from scalp to ends, taking small sections, in between shampooing, with a boar bristle brush, you stimulate the blood flow. Natural oils off of the scalp, through the hair strand to ends naturally protecting it and removes unwanted skin collecting on the scalp which is vital for healthy hair growth is brushing, removing old skin cells from scalp.
3 – 4 days is for people who secrete minimal amounts of sebum (oil) and do not exert themselves to the point of excreting necessary amounts of sebum for more frequent shampooing. Brushing the scalp and hair in between shampooing is always recommended for maintaining proper scalp and hair health.
4 – 5 days or more without shampooing may have a negative effect on the integrity of the scalp and hair due to the possible build up of cellular glue (sebum) which inhibits the scalps ability to properly breathe, also clogs the follicle, resulting in thinning hair or hair loss.
• C H A N D A OCEANIC SHAMPOO ingredients are formulated to hydrate and fortify your scalp and hair at the cellular level.
• Water temperatures for shampooing is so important.
• Your hair expands and retract to hot and cold water.
• Use lukewarm water to wet the hair before shampooing
• Rinse hair in lukewarm water, final rinse should be with cool water.
• Cool water closes the cuticle, soothes the scalp, imparts shine to hair strand.
• C H A N D A OCEANIC CONDITIONER ingredients are formulated to hydrate and fortify your scalp and hair at the cellular level, promotes elasticity and collagen production.
• C H A N D A OCEANIC CONDITIONER is the perfect complete leave-in for conditioning and styling hair.
• C H A N D A Aloe Complex, is a fabulous effective, weightless gel, helps to calm fly away hair, soothes the scalp, adds body and shine to hair strand.
• C H A N D A SEA MINERALS SPRAY Bio available - adds subtle body to hair strands, nourishes the scalp, and promotes luminous shine to hair strands.
• C H A N D A OCEANIC BIO HYDRA GEL - Bio available providing deep hydration to the scalp and hair folicle, facilitates the cells natural ability to promote collagen and elasticity for healthy vibrant scalp and hair.
• C H A N D A OCEANIC EXFOLIANT SPRAY - Provides your scalp and hair with vitamins and minerals while gently exfoliating old cells and sebum (oil) from scalp and hair, allowing the scalp to breathe freely and more permeable to accepting the weightlewss layering of C H A N D A products for healthy scalp and hair.
• C H A N D A OCEANIC CONDITIONING CREAM - Fortified protien, amino acids and minerals feeds scalp and hair, promoting the reproduction of collagen and elasticity for younger looking scalp and hair as well as strenghtening and thickening the hair from the cellular level through the hair shaft.
• Above mentioned styling aides may be used on clean towel- dried hair, and again on dried hair for dry styling.
Supplements - Feeding The Scalp inside and out
• Quality Multi-Vitamin with Biotin excellent for hair, skin, and nails.
• Omega 3
• Unsweetened Aloe Vera Juice/Drink
• For the athletic swimmer. Rinse hair after every swim session. You are an exception to the 2-3 day rule.
• Use C H A N D A CONDITIONER, apply to your scalp, hair stand through to the ends prior to swimming even if you're wearing a swim cap.
• Use C H A N D A CONDITIONER and leave in the hair after swim session.
• For the occasional swimmer, same tools and techniques apply.
• Beach ocean swimmers, lake, and river swimmers same tools and techniques apply.
Tinting Your Hair
• Many professional salon hair colors (tints) have been engineered to moisturize during the color process reducing the drying effects on hair. However, it's important to follow up your service with exceptionally-formulated scalp and hair products. C H A N D A LUXURY NATURAL ORGANIC PRODUCTS provide you with the tools you will need to keep your scalp and hair healthy.
• Many box colors available for sale to the public (non-professional) can dry the scalp and hair, leaving the overall appearance dull and uneven in color and tone. Click here to see tips for find a stylist/ how to have an effective consultation
• Use C H A N D A exclusive luxury scalp and hair care line post-all hair color and chemical service treatments.
Chemical Hair Relaxers
• C H A N D A luxury natural organic scalp and hair care line will promote radiant health and strength for hair that has been stressed by chemical hair straighteners.